Monday 21 December 2009

The perfect gym bag?

Despite popular belief sometimes when I am not lazy enough or "busy at work" I actually manage to make an appearance at the gym. It is during these times when I am struggling to find things to pull or life without killing myself that I wonder about some fashionable gym items.

The gym that I am a member of gives away a free backpack adorned with their corporate colors to all new members and many people actually use these bags. The problem is they are not very spacious, are not well made and are incredibly (with an emphasis on INCREDIBLY) ugly!

I saw this Lanvin bag a while ago and I think it would make a perfect gym bag especially for the professional women who head to the gym at the end of the work day still dressed in office attire.
If you think a Lanvin bag is a bit too much for your gym clothes remember that this bag can also double as an excellent carry on piece for flights or a great weekend getaway item!

And please....throw away those plastic blue backpack!

to buy go to http://www.mytheresa.com/shop/LARGE-FELT-BOWLING-BAG-p-7817.html

No comments:

Post a Comment