Wednesday 11 November 2009

RUN, GO AHEAD, RUN to H&M NOW!!!! Jimmy Choo drops Nov 14





I have been a huuuuuuge fan of H&M's capsule collections. From Karl Lagerfield, to Comme des Garcons to Matthew Williamson they have all been innovative, cutting edge and very very cheap. I had thought of MW's collection as the best of the bunch; until now that is
Jimmy Choo's capsule drops on November 14th and I have to admit that it exceeded my expectations. The clutch bags and the shoes are indeed very sleek, modern and sexy. But it was the dresses that blew me away. The short blue number and the black string dress are some of the sexiest pieces I have seen this year.
These are indeed capsule collections. If you go a couple of days after they are released you are guaranteed to be out of luck. Head out early and grab them while they last

No comments:

Post a Comment